- Trains and organize the church membership to do individual or group Bible studies.
- Recruit members who will volunteer for varied witnessing assignments.
- Plans and implements literature distribution “tract attacks” into the community.
- Facilitating and conducting Revelation seminars and other evangelistic meetings.
- Informs Gethsemane SDA Church members about all evangelism
- Conduct a general and an advanced Bible Instructors Seminar to get more people involved in Bible Studies
- Facilitate two, two-week of revivals (Spring and Fall[Youth Revival])
- Organize Bible Studies for Children and Adults
- Major Evangelistic meeting at each summer
- Facilitate a Discover Bible School for this part of Raleigh, NC
- “Tract-attack” – Literature Evangelism every year
- Start two small groups – on in South Raleigh and North Raleigh (Using DVD and literature)
- Form a “Reclamation Team” of trained individuals to connect with inactive and missing members
Personal Ministries Blog
Gethsemane children has been invited to participate once again in this amazing FREE experience that […]
We are preparing to begin Phase 2 of our church renovations.
Gethesemane SDA Junior Academy choir had a wonderful time singing at the State Employees’ Dr. […]