Abstinence is Awesome
November 23, 2018 - November 25, 2018| $50
This workshop is designed to teach youth the value of virginity and the benefits of abstinence from a biblical worldview. We believe that the second most important decision a teenager can make is to remain a virgin, and that one cannot teach abstinence comprehensively if the Bible is left out.
- Time: Friday starting at 2 PM, ending Sunday at 12 PM
- Location: Chestnut Ridge Camp & Retreat Center, 4300 Camp Chestnut Ridge Road, Efland, NC 27243
- Five Meals included: D,B,L,D,B
- Cost: $50
- Instructor: Master Guide Karen Walker
- Class size is limited and age is 10 and older, so register ASAP.